A fire that burned a camper to the ground at Wakeda Campground in New Hampshire was blamed on a propane mosquito trip. (The brand isn't mentioned, but pictured is an example- the Mosquito Magnet.)The fire chief said that the most probable cause of the fire was lack of maintenance to a propane mosquito trap. Most likely, required maintenance on the trap is what caused the fire. Once the fire started, it caused the valve to let go, releasing the propane and causing a huge blow torch of a flame.
If you have a barbeque, mosquito trap or anything hooked up to a propane tank, be sure you check the connection and do any maintenance required. Check the connection each time you reconnect the propane tank after refilling it.
As they say, "A ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure"- five minutes vs the loss of your RV. It's a no brainer. Jaimie Hall Bruzenak